Most important items to bring:
- Passport (up to date for at least one month past the time you will leave Belize)
- Your credit card and banking information and money sufficient for your stay
- A list of emergency numbers.
- Contact numbers for Belize. Our number: 011 501 824 2164 (or emergency only cells 011 501 674-1919/ 011 501 824-2954). From inside Belize, drop the prefixes 011 501 and use only the last 7 digits.
- Your health insurance information
- Any important medicines or medical history
- If you have glasses, bring an extra pair and also bring the prescription
- Make sure to bring your vitamins to keep you healthy
- Fast drying shirts
- Fast drying pants / skirts
- Bathing suit and snorkel gear (for your trip to the Cayes)
- Donít forget your underwear, socks, toiletries, and other personal items
- One pair long pants (in case there are lots of mosquitoes or other biters)
- A sweater for evenings; a jacket in case of a cold front between November and February (The tropics can get colder than you think at night.)
- Bring 1 pair of good walking shoes or boots plus one pair old tennis or water shoes with closed toes if you are doing the active adventure "ATM" (Actun Tunichil Muknal)
- Shower shoes (plastic or rubber) or Tivas
- Bring your own rain poncho
- Hat and umbrella (for sun)
- Water bottle (wide mouth)
- Small flashlight
- Sun lotion, mosquito repellent
- Camera and film (film is expensive here). Extra memory cards and/or a download devise are also helpful.
- Digital devise if you must stay in touch. We have free WiFi.
- Bring a cell phone to activate here
- A log book, notebook, or diary
- Guide Book