Maya Mountain Wellness Center:
Packages and Options
Choose from: All-inclusive Packages or Ala Carte
All-inclusive wellness lifestyle change packages
- Round trip transfers from International airport
- All meals utilizing our Nature's Kitchen wellness menu
- Accommodation in a standard room (upgrades can be purchased)
- Two cultural evenings introducing the Mestizo and Garifuna cultures
- Two cultural field trips to Mayan villages, ruins, waterfalls and swimming (7 night pkg only)
- Daily guided exercise, nature walks, meditation, a special time for shared inspiration plus special “private connection time” on all days. Yoga and /or Pilates Sunday-Wednesday. Hikes on Thursday and Friday (7 night package).
- 6 training modules of 45 minutes each over 3 days
- 2 practicums in the kitchen... one in healthy cooking proceedures and the other in making supplements such as detox drinks and probiotic drinks and foods.
- Individual health assessment with a naturopathic practitioner.
- 1 hour Swedish massage
- Daily Green Drink (4 days)
- 2 hours of coaching via skype during the following 4 weeks.
- All taxes plus gratuity charges for restaurant and rooms. Tipping encouraged for other services.
Schedule for 5 & 7 night packages:
Saturday: Arrival / Orientation (D)
Sunday: Guided exercise (yoga or pilates) and meditation, session with naturopathic practitioner for health assessment / goal setting, swimming pool, hammocks and massage.
Monday: Guided exercise (yoga or pilates) and meditation followed by 4 x 45 minute module training course including the following:
- Intro to holistic wellness; mind, body, spirit
- Detoxing: home and body. Lifestyle, exercise, sleep, fasting, and green drink smoothies
- Spiritual Health-inspiration, beauty, and connection with a higher power
- De-stressing: Potent Acupressure Points, tapping, herbs, nutrition, and more
Tuesday: Guided exercise (yoga or pilates) and meditation followed by a 45 minute nutrition class focusing on choosing healthier foods and super-foods. This is followed by a 1/2 day practicum on preparing delicious healthy meals using healthy procedures. There is plenty of time afterwards to relax at the pool or explore the nature trails.
Wednesday: Guided exercise (yoga or pilates) and meditation followed by a 45 minute nutrition class focusing on digestion and probiotics. This is followed by a 1/2 day practicum on preparing wellness supplements including healing drinks / teas, probiotics, and detoxifying drinks. There is plenty of time afterwards to relax at the pool or explore the ornamental and edible plants in the beautiful tropical gardens.
Thursday: Departure for 5 night package. Transfer to Belize City / airports / connections for beaches… or optional additional days at the Maya Mountain Lodge.
7 night package continues...
Thursday: Guided hike to Mayan Temples on the property. We will visit an Organic farm and talk with the farmer. This is followed by a participatory activity of making tortillas from scratch, lunch, and then a swim in a mountain pools at a waterfall. The focus is on traditional farming, meals and lifestyle.
Friday: Guided hike to the river and to an ancient Mayan village on property. Today you will visit to the farmer's Market, Xunantunich Mayan Ruin, experience another traditional lunch, and enjoy a ceramics activity in a Mayan Village.
Saturday: Transfer to Belize City / airports / connections for beaches… or optional additional days at the Maya Mountain Lodge.
7 night package: $1999 per person (based on double occupancy in standard room)
5 night package: $1499 per person (based on double occupancy in standard room)
Book online by going to our menu (left side of this page), go to "availability", pick a date starting on a Saturday and ending on a date that corresponds with either the 5 night or the 7 night package. You can also simply email us and our reservation agent will do it manually for you. This latter option is best if you plan to come early or stay a few days after the package to do other adventures.
Ala carte options: (non-package)
Consider designing your own relaxed rejuvenation program or just adding a few services to your eco-culturual vacation....
Nature's Kitchen Restaurant Wellness Menu
- All items are prepared in our Nature's Kitchen Restaurant using healthy oils, Himalayan sea salt, organic or responsibly grown produce. Prices vary according to the item
Evening Programs after dinner
- Saturday night- Mestizo Cultural night with cultural food presentation "Fiesta de Maiz". (Free)
- Sunday night- Garifuna Cultural night with cultural food, presentation, and music. (Free)
- Monday- Friday nights- Enjoy optional (by reservation) 45 minute presentation / activity followed by discussions (8-9 pm Monday-Friday) Topics are same as listed on package (above) for Monday. Cost: $25* per person / per presentation (minimum of 4 persons / $100*).
Wellness Courses: Introduction to Wellness plus Food and Tonic Preparation
- Introductory course in wellness including 4 modules of 45 minutes each. Cost $100* per person with minimum of 2 persons (3 1/2 hours)
- Practicum course on cooking and food preparation for wellness plus a 45 minute class in nutrition aimed at choosing healthier foods and super-foods. Combined cost $100* per person with minimum of 2 persons (3 1/2 hours).
- Practicum course in the preparation of probiotic tonic, Kombucha, yogurt and detoxifying green drinks plus a 45 minute nutrition class on digestion and probiotics. Combined cost $100* per person with a minimum of 2 person (3 1/2 hours) .
Spa & Yoga Services:
- Swedish Massage- 1 hour $70*
- Deep Massage- 1 hour $90*
- Tui na Theraputic Massage- $100*
- Hot Rocks Massage- $100*
- Aroma therapy- $10* extra on any massage
- 1- 1/2 hour Yoga/meditation session- $50* per person (min 2)
- 1- 1/2 hour Pilates session- $50* per person (min 2)
Individual Health Assessment
- One hour health assessment with a naturopathic practitioner who assist you in setting your wellness goals $90*
* All a la carte (non-package) prices are subject to 12.5% tax. Packages include taxes. Tipping is encouraged.