These are the some additional tours we offer in our Belize Vacation Packages. Although we can book individual tours and activities – we encourage you to choose one of our carefully planned packages. This allows you to experience as much of Belize as possible and get the most of your stay and money.
More than just a zoo, this home-grown native animal sanctuary is also an environmental and educational field station. Located at about mile 30 on the Western Highway, it is very worthwhile.
Mountain Bike Trips (with guide)
Trips to Xunantunich Mayan ruins, to the Guatemalan border, to San Antonio Village and the Mountain Pine Ridge, to the Mennonite Community, and to Belmopan, are all possible. Mountain Pine Ridge requires an overnight in the Pine Ridge or vehicle shuttle.
Horseback Jungle trail ride (with guide)
Both short and long rides are available. Our guide knows the `bush' and bush survival skills very well. The usual half day trip will take you along unpaved roads and paths to a variety of sights in the San Ignacio area.
Can be arranged for you before or after your stay with us
- San Pedro-Hol Chan Marine Park, diving, fishing, fun in sun
- Placencia-Jaguar Reserve and Laughing Bird Caye National Park, diving, fishing, fun in sun
- Hopkins-Jaguar Reserve, cultural village, fun in sun
- Lamanai Ruins-birding, archeology, canoeing
- Dangriga / South Water Caye- Cultural exploration of Garifuna people, beautiful & remote island
We look forward to seeing you soon on one of our Belize Tours.