Natures Kitchen Restaurant
Imagine yourself after a day of adventure sitting in our enchanting open air dining room surrounded by strings of colored lights, beautifully arranged tropical flowers, sounds of the jungle, and a gentle tropical breeze.
The friendly server brings you freshly squeezed juices, fresh bread, and your first of four delicious courses…
One of the many compliments we get (after the great tours) - is our amazing food. All of our packages include three full meals daily. We have a menu plus a daily featured meal.
We will happily accommodate special diets, allergies, vegetarians, and vegans (we can even cater to children’s finicky preferences). We also have a guest refrigerator if you need to store refrigerated items.
A special insight into our menu:
- Banana Pancakes; Orange Syrup
- Optional: Plain yogurt in addition to above
- Banana/ Watermelon
- Papaya-Lime Juice
- Chile Beans with corn bread and olive salad
- Lemon Squares
- Delicious sandwich on wheat bread corn chips; fruit; juice; brownie
- Fresh bread and juice
- Corn chowder
- Taco salad
- Grilled Dill Snapper (Fish) with home-made Tartar sauce
- Country Fries
- Chocho slices with green pepper and chives
- Grilled tomato
- Banana Cream Pie (or delicious dairy-free ice cream for special diets)
Why our food is so good!
- Whole natural foods.
- Everything prepared from ‘scratch’ using a special ingredient called “freshness"
- Locally grown vegetables and herbs primarily from our own organic garden and nearby organic gardens.
- Dine with 3 delicious courses plus optional desserts and virgin drinks
- Beautiful dining ambiance
- Nightly 3-course meal options with full linen service are enjoyed in the "Natures Kitchen" dining room.
- Cultural meals- Celebrate the local dishes of our Belizean Mayan, Garifuna, Mestizo, Lebanese, and East Indian cultures. Weekend presentations often include music, food demonstrations, and dancers.
- A la carte menu offers steaks, pizzas, fajitas, desserts and other comfort foods.
- Special dietary restrictions professionally accommodated
- We have lots of fresh foods from our gardens and the local markets. We buy organic produce when available.
- The menu features a variety of "wellness" foods and drinks recommended by our own wellness center.
- We use GMO free flour, healthy sea salt, healthy oils and organic produce as much as possible
Note: Alcohol is not available for sale at the lodge. You are welcome to buy in advance and store in the guest refrigerator. Please let your driver know and he can often stop to allow you a purchase. We have a virgin bar where you can get blended virgin drinks, juices, soft drinks, ice and mixers.