HEALTH FOODS AND SNACKS
- Sauerkraut - The popular german way of preparing cabbage. Shredded and fermented, the cabbage naturally has the pro-biotic elements within the leaves. We only add salt and spices.
- Yogurt - Our yogurt has a very high content of healthy pro-biotic bacteria. as opposed to the low bactria count common to supermarkets. It is made without sugar. If desired, sweeten to taste with our locally sourced jams and honey.
- Fire Tonic - The digestion booster! Try our stimulating "fire-cider" which improves the bodies ability to extract nutrients from food, boosts immune system, and a perfect flavour combination with our daily in-house freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Gluten Free Bread - Our gluten free breads use a variety of gluten free grains, primarily millet.
- 100% Whole Wheat Organic bread - We start from scratch by milling organic wheat berries, for a freshly milled flour with unmatched flavour. Most supermarkets "whole wheat bread" is actually a mix of 50% Whole wheat flour, and 50% white flour. Through years of practice, our chef's have perfected the hard to attain 100%, freshly milled organic bread-making art.
All Natural Fruit Rolls:
- Mango - The most famous of tropical fruit - The Mango! Enjoy our perfectly portable and naturally preserved mango leathers. Great for going on a hike, tour, or even a quick dessert on the go.
- Banana - The most consumed fruit in the world, the Banana! Known for its important nutrients such as potassium, manganese, magnesium, and vitamin B6.
- Papaya - The papaya contains an enzyme that aids in digestion which helps promote a healthy digestive tract. Sweetened with a dash of honey, this papaya fruit roll is excellent.
- Bean sprouts - After sprouting a bean, it becomes an alkaline superfood! Bean Sprouts are a popular item in asian american dishes, and the healthiest way to eat a bean! You can triple (at least) the nutrition assimilated by just adding water and a day or two of patience.