The Maya Mountain Wellness Center for Preventative Health supports the individual’s journey towards a more vibrant and longer life as he or she balances the mind, body, and spirit.
& Supportive Facilities
Wellness first involves the creation of a healing environment encouraging and conducive to the restoration of mind, body, and spirit.
- Nature trails and interpreted walks
- Hikes of various degrees of challenge
- Swimming pool
- Organic gardens with guided explanations
- Evening programs encourage the exploration of Belizean culture
- Social time with fellow travelers
- Outdoor activities and tours
- Yoga Classes
Good Health requires the food and drinks to be pure, whole, and natural. The Maya Mountain Wellness Center uses only:
- Pesticide-free produce as much as possible
- Fish from the Reef and Caribbean Sea
- Healthy Himalayan sea salt
- Healthy oils including coconut and virgin olive oil
- Whole grain rice and beans from primarily glyphosate free sources
- Homemade breads from freshly ground organic flour
- Fruit smoothies and Green drinks
- We gladly support your special diet
The Maya Mountain Wellness Center offers a variety of spa services to your Eco-Cultural Vacation:
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Massage
- Chinese Tui-na Therapeutic Body Work
- Hot Rocks Massage
- Guided Yoga & meditation sessions
- Free Yoga 5 pm every Saturday
- Yoga classes by appointment
- Consultations with Naturopathic or herbal practitioners
- A casual encounters with healthy food and living.
- A short course such as our half-day course “cooking for wellness”
- an engaged program of restoration and lifestyle change such as a 2-7 day wellness packages
- A multi-week program aimed at recovery.
- Customize your own program such as adding spa services or learning yoga
- Meet local holistic practitioners.